Use the following settings to test your camera.
- Put your camera in the A = Aperture setting.
- Set aperture to F22
- WB = White Balance , change to the used lightsource.
- Set ISO speed low, to ISO 100 or 200
- Set Image quality to JPG fine.
- Switch Autofocus OFF.
- Take a picture of a light-blue coloured piece of paper.
- During the the exposure, move your camera!
Analysis of the image, view your image in a large format.
After that, for example in Adobe Photoshop:
- Open the image;
- Edit picture;
- Set (Cntr_L) levels to automatic.
Now you can see if there is dust on your image sensor.
Dust? No problem!
Chipclean cleans all brands of digital single lens reflex camera's.
Download this information.